Sunday, June 9, 2013

Year End Thank You!

Carrollton Elementary Families,

As the school year comes to an end, I want to thank everybody for welcoming me to the school with such open arms.  It's a honor to serve as your principal.

As a CAES parent, I always thought Carrollton was a great school.  Now as the principal, I KNOW it's a great school.  We have such an enthusiastic and dedicated staff who care about children.  Our parent community never ceases to amaze me with your willingness to support us in helping your children.  

Most importantly, our students are incredible.  Their love for each other and thirst for knowledge is inspiring.  Not a day goes by that I don't stop and admire our children for their passion for life.  I never take for granted the many hugs, high-fives, and fist bumps that I receive from them.

We will begin summer hours on Monday, June 17th.  The CAES Main Office will be open Monday through Thursday from 8-4.  We return to "regular" Monday-Friday office hours on Monday, August 19th.

Once again, thank you for all that you do to make Carrollton Elementary the wonderful school that it is.  I look forward to working with you next year.

Kevin Goetz
Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment